Monday, April 29, 2013

37 weeks



How far along:  37 weeks
How big is baby: Wintermelon 7lbs 9oz, 20 inches.  She is full term! The doctors will not stop my labor if it begins now : ) Maternity clothes:  mainly dresses and skirts...so much more comfy
Sleep: Same as last week, still waking up quite a bit
Food cravings: unhealthy foods..eek
I loved the irony of my Fit Girls' shirt that barely fits over my big belly.  Not feeling so fit lately : )
 Symptoms:Some braxton hicks, swelling in my hands and feet (I think that may be primarily due to the humidity..) overall still feeling good considering the size of my belly.  Walking on the days that I can
Movement: Loving it still! What a comfort
Gender:  Girl
What I’m looking forward to: I am just so excited to see her little face!
What I'm reading: I haven't really read much of anything this week, but   Dr. Sear's Baby book is out to be read
What I miss:  Laying on my stomach
Best part of the week: Getting to see Sadie and feeling her move around! 

No comments: