Thursday, April 11, 2013

35 weeks



How far along:  35 weeks
How big is baby: Coconut, Sadie is 6lb 4 oz...she is still a little ahead size wise, but not quite a week anymore
Maternity clothes:  Some of these are even getting a little uncomfortable..
Sleep: Sleeping fairly well
Food cravings: chocolate, CFA, pizza
 Symptoms: Just tired, needing a lot more water I think I may not have had enough earlier in the week, slight swelling on warmer days, maybe some Braxton Hicks
Movement: Still on a fairly good schedule.  She moves the most after I eat.  Although in every ultrasound her hands are covering her face, I feel her hands and feet moving quite a bit
Gender:  Girl
What I’m looking forward to: Weekly ultrasounds until she is born, my bag is packed, now I just need to finish grad school, get my car and house cleaned
What I'm reading:   Dr. Sear's Baby book
What I miss:  Laying on my stomach
Best part of the week: Getting to see Sadie and feeling her move around!

No comments: