Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Aggie Ring Day

After two years of hard work, I will (hopefully) be graduating in just a few weeks with my Masters in Public School Administration from Texas A&M.  At A&M, the Aggie ring is a big deal and I got to pick mine up this past Friday.  Baylor friends, avert your eyes....but Baylor rings just aren't a big deal.  And getting my ring made my husband's heart so happy.  Cody, Meagan and I headed up to College Station after work on Friday.
Cody got to give me my ring.


I got to see a few of my friends from my grad school cohort too!
 
We got to eat and hang out for a while in College Station before heading back home. 

To continue the celebration, my parents sent a beautiful bouquet of half maroon and half white flowers to school yesterday!
 I'm so excited to complete this chapter of my life, hopefully before Sadie makes her debut.  Thanks and Gig 'em! : )

No comments: