Thursday, May 2, 2013

38 weeks!!

38 weeks!!


How far along:  38 weeks
How big is baby: Big! A pumpkin.  She is estimated around 8lb 13oz
Maternity clothes:  dresses, leggings and yoga pants
Sleep: some nights are good and some nights are rough (I wake up a lot)
Food cravings: salty, chocolate and cheese, yum!
Symptoms: swollen hands and feet at random times throughout the day, some Braxton Hicks.  Trying to walk as much as I can and drink lots of water
Movement: Little girl likes to move!
Gender:  Girl
What I’m looking forward to:So ready to meet her!
What I'm reading: Nothing.  I think I have all of my grad school requirements met and I am giving my brain a break.
What I miss:  Laying on my stomach, being able to move about easily...although I can't complain, I can still get around fairly well..small spaces are just not my friend
Best part of the week: Getting to see Miss Sadie Leigh... I am so ready to meet this little girl!

What a difference 20 weeks makes!

1 comment:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Awww! I love her sweet face!