from Our Pinteresting Summer
- chicken breasts
- olive oil
- minced garlic
- red pepper flakes
- marinara sauce (a jar)
- Parmesan/mozarella cheese
1. Cut up chicken and place in the bottom of a pyrex dish.
2. Sprinkle over some evoo, minced garlic and red pepper flakes.
3. Cover the chicken with sauce as you see it. I used quite a bit because the last thing that you want is dry pasta.
4. Cover the top with mozarella/parmesan cheese..lots of cheese (the recipe also calls for croutons on top, but I skipped this part)
5. Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
6. While the chicken was cooking, I prepared the spaghetti on the stove top.
7. Mix them together well when both are ready and enjoy. Quick and easy way to make chicken parm.