Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Waiting

After 2 years of constantly working and working on grad school, my life has slowed down for a few days.  I am currently waiting on a few things:

*People to get out of school/off work.  I know that in a few days I will be busier than I can imagine, but right now, I am just waiting...running errands and getting things done, but all of my people are working. 

*Approval for graduation.  Apparently TAMU waits until Thursday night to give the go-ahead for graduates.   Let me put this in perspective, my cohort graduates on Friday..  They are not meeting the needs of their Type A personality students.  Not that it really matters though,  because I will not physically be there (more on that in a minute), but I would like to know that my diploma is headed towards our house : )

*Sadie!! She will hopefully be making her arrival sometime later this week!  I cannot wait to see her little face.

Good things to wait on, but I'm ready especially for the last one on my list!

No comments: