Saturday, March 30, 2013

Showered!

We were so blessed again last weekend to have not one, but two showers for Miss Sadie!
The first was on Saturday, thrown by some of my best girlfriends.  Love these ladies!!
It was precious!

 Sign in table with little pink nail polishes, a calendar to guess her birthdate and a book to sign in.

 Water and pink lemonade with cute paper pink straws!

 A candy bar

 Some snacks!

 Sadie was blessed with precious clothes and so many important travel pieces (ie: carrier!, etc)

 My Yeager friends

 Sadie's grandmothers

 Aunt Lyndsey

 My sweet high school friend, Allison, who is also expecting (in the fall)

 The pose..

 Ashley!

My sweet teaching partners!
And then on Sunday afternoon, my sweet Sunday school class threw us another shower.
Everything was grey and pink!! I should have gotten more pictures of all of the cute decorations, but got distracted once I got inside : )  Those cupcakes on the middle of the table were delicious! Such sweet friends!
The hostesses!  
Some of the girls in my Sunday school class
 Sweet Yeager kinder friends

 Baby party! They were just hanging out.  Such good babies!


The grandmothers!

Needless to say after 3 wonderful showers, we feel so loved and feel like we have the "stuff" we need for Sadie's arrival.  What a blessing!

No comments: