Friday, March 29, 2013

33 weeks

How far along:  33 weeks
How big is baby: Durian Fruit (According to wikipedia, a durian fruit is the "king of fruits," noted for its large size...it looks like a cantaloupe with spikes on it)
Maternity clothes:  A mixture..almost always for pants though
Sleep: Not great this week.  I haven't been able to go to sleep until late (most nights b/c of homework..) and then I'm having to get up early.  By mid afternoon, I am ready for a nap.  SO thankful for this 3 day weekend and getting some extra sleep/rest this morning.
Food cravings: chocolate, CFA
Symptoms: Just tired.  Some back pain, but not too much. 
Movement: The same big movements as last week.  I've been feeling a foot or heel quite a bit and when I mess with it, it moves across my stomach : ) My stomach is getting uneven quite a bit too when she is moving around..it'll be lopsided
Gender:  Girl
What I’m looking forward to: Seeing her sweet little face this week on our next ultrasound.  Getting some clothes/blankets/etc washed and ready for her.
What I'm reading:  This week, I haven't had time to..I'm ready to start a new book though.  I'm deciding between Dr. Sear's Baby book and Ina May's guide to breastfeeding
What I miss:  Laying on my stomach
Best part of the week: Celebrating Sadie with two showers and getting most of her nursery put together!

No comments: