Friday, March 15, 2013

A day of Spring Break + 31 weeks

This year Spring Break has not been a big trip, but rather time to have appointments, work on grad school and get things more ready for Sadie.  My yesterday was so productive!
A morning run/walk...at 31 weeks its honestly more like a walk/run..but I'm still trying : )

I spent a few hours at Panera studying.  I felt like I was back at Baylor...but I was so productive by just getting out of the house!
I picked up the chair for Sadie's nursery! : ) All of the big pieces are in there now...just need to get some things on the wall and then I'll share pics
Sadie and I spent the remainder of the afternoon enjoying the gorgeous day outside! My study materials keep getting moved farther away as she grows : )

31 weeks!
How far along:  31 weeks
How big is baby: Pineapple
Maternity clothes:  A mixture..almost always for pants though
Sleep:  I've been able to rest and get a lot of sleep this week!  Only waking up once a night is a huge help too!
Food cravings:chocolate and turkey hot dogs (haha, oh my!)
Symptoms: Blood sugars are getting under better control and back pain has been minimized this week since I haven't been on my feet as much
Movement: A lot! I think I just notice it more when I'm not as busy.  She's all over my belly...little girl likes to move : )
Gender:  Girl
What I’m looking forward to: Getting to celebrate with family and friends next weekend! Working more on finishing up the nursery! 
What I'm reading:  I've read The Happiest Baby on the Block, So That's What They're For and Balancing Pregnancy with Pre-existing Diabetes.  I'm working on Babywise right now.  I think I'm getting a good idea of different ideas that are out there, so now I'll have a good bank of ideas and choices when she comes.  We'll just have to see what works best for us!
What I miss:  nothing
Best part of the week:  Getting the pieces in her nursery, meeting the pediatrician, touring the hospital, finishing up registration paperwork...we are getting ready!!

No comments: