1. I wore a mask, so no worries
3. Using Zinsser cover stain primer that we found at Lowe's and a cabinet brush, I covered the entire thing. It took me three coats, but saved me the labor and clean up of sanding.
4. The dresser needed to dry before I could paint it, so I went shopping for a few hours : )
5. I wanted the dresser to be glossy and had read that latex enamel was the best for furniture, so we went with Valspar gloss white latex enamel. I used another cabinet roller to apply this and it took just two layers.
7. I picked up some new cabinet pulls when I was at Home Depot also to give it another little face lift.