Last week we had some family and friends over for dinner on Friday prior to the Baby Showers on Saturday and Sunday. For dessert, I wanted to make something a little different and came across a banana pudding recipe on Pinterest.
from Cooking with Carrie
4 to 5 bananas, sliced
2 cups milk
1 (3.9 ounce) box instant french vanilla pudding
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (8 ounce) tub of whipped topping
don’t forget to set out your ingredients, especially the cream cheese,
as it needs to be softened and the whipped topping if it needs to thaw.
2. In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using an electric mixer.
3. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk.
4. With the same electric mixer, blend together until smooth.
5. Add the pudding to the cream cheese mixture and stir until combined.
6. Peel and slice the bananas and set aside.