Friday, March 22, 2013

32 Weeks


 
 
How far along:  32 weeks
How big is baby: Squash
Maternity clothes:  A mixture..almost always for pants though
Sleep:  I've been sleeping fairly well, just readjusting to a school schedule.  It is hard to get up in the mornings!
Food cravings: chocolate, ice cream, cheese its, caffeine free diet coke
Symptoms: Fairly pain free week, just tired.  We've also had increased heat and humidity so I've had some slight swelling in my fingers and feet (drinking lots of water though to try to prevent too much of that)
Movement: Bigger movements than before.  When I first felt her move it would be little kicks, now its more of her body shifting.  I can also feel multiple parts of her body moving at once.
Gender:  Girl
What I’m looking forward to: Celebrating with showers this weekend and getting to hear her heartbeat on Monday!
What I'm reading:  Last week I forgot to add The Pregnancy Companion: A Faith-Filled Guide for Your Journey to Motherhood.  This book covers five weeks at a time and has not only what is going on with you and baby, but also gives you specific prayer requests and scripture to read over during those weeks.  Great book!
What I miss:  nothing
Best part of the week:  On my way to getting grad school knocked out, feeling her move!

No comments: