Tuesday, August 30, 2011

To Die for Crock Pot Roast

This is a super easy crock pot recipe and oh so good. Probably one of my favorite roast recipes that I've ever had.

To Die for Crock Pot Roast

From Food.com

Ingredients

    • 1 (4 -5 lb) beef roast, any kind
    • 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packages brown gravy mix, dry
    • 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packages dried Italian salad dressing mix
    • 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packages ranch dressing mix, dry
    • 1/2 cup water ( I honestly probably added around 1 cup)
    • I added half of an onion cut into fairly large pieces, some russet potatoes and carrots

Directions

  1. Place beef roast in crock pot.
  2. Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast. (I added the veggies at this point)
  3. Pour the water around the roast.
  4. Cook on low for 7-9 hours.

1 comment:

Sarah & Casey said...

Why can't it be late fall/early winter RIGHT NOW?! I am dying to start cooking my favorite fall/winter meals again. I am so done with this heat!