To Die for Crock Pot Roast
- 1 (4 -5 lb) beef roast, any kind
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packages brown gravy mix, dry
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packages dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packages ranch dressing mix, dry
- 1/2 cup water ( I honestly probably added around 1 cup)
- I added half of an onion cut into fairly large pieces, some russet potatoes and carrots
- Place beef roast in crock pot.
- Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast. (I added the veggies at this point)
- Pour the water around the roast.
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours.