Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back to School

We are officially back in school. I always forget how different the beginning of the year is from the rest of the year. My goodness its exhausting! Now don't get me wrong, I love what I do, but it is exhausting. I laughed Monday when I came home from the first day of school with undoubtedly the biggest class that I've ever had (thank you Texas State legislature...please get registered to vote, check out the voting record of your current representatives and make sure to vote in the next election if you love me/any other educators at all) and found that I had received my new passport..haha..but no worries, I did return to school the second day : ) I am excited to learn about each of the little people that I have in my class and to help them grow this year.
My kinder team this year!
My two sweet friends that started their teaching careers with me in August of 2007. We were 3/8 of the kindergarten team that year. I absolutely loved working with them and am so thankful for the friendships that were made! Here's to our fifth year, girls!


No comments: