Friday, August 12, 2011

This is it...

the last official day of summer (but let's be completely honest, I've been up at the school everyday this week...not today though!)! Not that I am complaining though. I do realized how blessed I am as a teacher to have such a big break during the summer!
Monday starts meetings and such and then the following Monday starts the 2011-2012 school year!! Please be in prayer for:
1) The new sweet babies that will be in my class.
2)Pray for their mommies who may be apart from them for the first time
3)And I have a few specific prayer requests for me. I am starting grad school. I am a very organized person, but know that this will be adding on a whole new amount of work. Please pray that I use my time wisely and that I can give all of the love and attention that I need to 1)my husband and pups 2)my kiddos 3)my grad school work 4)my Fit girls (a running program I'm starting for girls at our school this fall), 5)my friends and my running.

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
Dr. Seuss - I Can Read with My Eyes Shut

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
Dr. Seuss - Oh The Places You'll Go




1 comment:

katie + bret said...

enjoy the last little bit - I bet you will have a great group this year that will love you and learn so much from YOU.