Afterwards, I was trying to figure out a good quick recipe using said ground venison and I came across a recipe for Bowtie Lasagna from the Pioneer Woman in a series called 16-minute meals. Super easy meal from Pioneer Woman? Okay! It was wonderful and we had quite a bit still for leftovers!
- 1 pound Ground Chuck
- 5 cups Bow Tie Noodles
- 3 cups Spaghetti Sauce (or Pizza Sauce, Whatever You Prefer)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning (or More, Make It To Your Taste)
- ½ cups Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cups Sour Cream
1. Boil the noodles until al dente. (follow the directions on the bag)
2. Brown the ground meat.
3. Drain the pasta and dump it over the top of the browned meat.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the top of the noodles.
5. Pour the marinara or pasta sauce over the noodles.
6. Add garlic powder, italian seasoning and salt.
7. Add the mozarella and sour cream.
8. Stir it all together on low heat just until combined.