Monday, May 30, 2011

Graduation

This weekend, we ventured down to Beeville to see my cousin graduate from high school. Caleb's family lived about 20 minutes from my house growing up from about the time that I was 10, until the middle of my senior year of high school. Needless to say, our families spent a lot of time together! I have enjoyed watching Caleb grow up and am so proud of the responsible, intelligent and caring man he has grown into. Caleb was the valedictorian of his senior class and gave such a well thought out, humble speech at graduation. Caleb, I cannot wait to see what you decide to do with your life! Whatever it is, I know you will succeed at it and will glorify God in the process!!
BTW, he's headed to BAYLOR! Sic 'em!

Caleb (center) with 8 of the 15 members of our family who are Baylor grads!

No comments: