Wednesday, May 11, 2011

They say it's your birthday...

I LOVE birthdays and luckily one of my favorite friends/my running partner, Carolina, loves birthdays too! Hers was last Thursday and we celebrated Thursday and Saturday!
Thursday, Carolina and her husband Jorge came over along with Lauren and Cody for burgers. We ate, talked, may have ridden our golf cart around (we are so East Texas...) and played Wii fit. What a fun night!
(Note to self: do not lean over when wearing a loose maxi dress..it looks like i'm 6 months pregnant)

Then Saturday Carolina, Lauren and I started out the day with pedis! What a different Saturday morning activity than our long runs!
These toes have run A LOT of miles together!

We also celebrated my teaching partner, Jessica's bday before heading into town for the rest of Carolina's bday celebration!
All the girls

Carolina, Dinah, Meagan, me and Lauren

Meagan, me and Lauren


Had to also share the adorable finisher shirts/medals from the Heels and Hills. My fave medal yet!

No comments: