Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pizza Leftovers

Last night we had homemade pizza for dinner which is one of my absolute favorite meals! Even though it was just the two of us, I still went ahead and cut my normal amount of sides (onions, peppers, jalapenos, canadian bacon, mozarella, etc). After we finished making our pizzas, I bagged up the leftover sides with this morning in mind.
For breakfast, I used the leftover sides to make omlettes. Yum-o!

Ingredients
diced onions
diced green peppers
diced canadian bacon
olive oil
eggs
mozarella cheese

Directions
1. Place onions and green peppers into a skillet over medium. Include a small amount of olive oil. Stir until tender, then add in canadian bacon (or regular bacon).

2. In a bowl, stir together 2-3 eggs. Pour over the vegetable mixture. Allow it to cook and then if possible keep the omlette together as you flip it over....let's just say that one omlette made it in one piece and one was in shambles (still tasted okay though) Add some cheese right before removing from the stove.


3. Repeat process for other hungry residents of your house : )
I served the omlettes with my favorite granola, yogurt and a cutie : )


Today I also got to lay out with some great girls, which was so relaxing and also helped me discover 2 things 1. I need a hammock 2. not laying out for a while and then laying out = slight sunburn. We also went to see Something Borrowed, which didn't follow the book exactly but was still a good chick flick!

No comments: