Monday, March 2, 2009

No February 29th this year

These past few weeks have been a blur!! We've been so busy/still are busy getting settled in the house, but we are loving it!!
This weekend, Brad, Jen and Erin came to visit! It was so good to get to visit and hang out with them! We hung around the house on Saturday waiting for our washer to be delivered, then headed down to the zoo that afternoon. Erin liked the petting zoo best! When we came back up here, we picked up dinner from BJ's. Then on Sunday morning we went to Panera for breakfast before they had to head home.
I know I might be a little biased, but I think that my niece is the most adorable baby ever! She is crawling EVERYWHERE, she's super wiggly, she can say dada and mama and she loves pointing (at people), oh and she has the most adorable laugh!! We had a great time with them!

At the zoo


E.G. with her foot on the table at Panera

Aunt and Uncle loving on EG

After Brad and Jen left, Cody and I played house the rest of the day. He worked on our grass, killed weeds, cleaned and detailed my car. I swept, mopped, dusted, did 6 loads of laundry (yay for our own washer and dryer) and ironed!
Then since we missed church yesterday morning, we went last night. Greg is doing a series on the end times and I've just LOVED how he's presented it! After church we went to Marble Slab (yum!) with HB and Alex!
We had a great weekend! Now I'm looking forward to this weekend when we go to a musical and some of my besties come into town for the rodeo!!

No comments: