Wednesday, February 25, 2009

La Casa Sage

So...everything is just coming more and more together and I am LOVING living in a house : ) We've been unpacking still and hanging pictures and the house is becoming so much more liveable. Not only that, but we've been cleaning the apartment getting ready to turn over the keys!! Here are a few updated, uncluttered pics of the house.
Our Bedroom: I am needing a few more wall decorations for it!

We are also looking for a closet solution (these doors are not staying on their tracks)

Our beautiful bathroom : )


The Office


Guest Room


Entry: Sage sign and wedding vows frame : )

The Living Room (probably my favorite room!)


Dining room
And a clean kitchen


I still need to finish putting a few things up, paint the mantel brown, organize the garage, paint the upstairs and eventually clean up the yard!!
Oh and I'm SUPER excited that my brother, sis-in-law and niece will be here Friday night!!! YAY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sages
I LOVE the paint colors - they turned out so nicely and WAY TO GO CODY on the bathroom! it look so amazing! can't wait to see it later this week! hooray for a sage home!