Sunday, February 8, 2009

T-minus one week!!!!

We are just one week away from having actual possession of our home!! AH!! SO exciting!
But in the meantime...
This past Thursday I went on a girl date with my bf Hannah! I haven't gotten to hang out with just her in so long! We went to Sugarbaby's to get yummy cupcakes, Hungry's for dinner and then on to Brown Eyes Blue to get our make up done by The Perfect Face! What a perfect girlie night!



Then on Friday night Cody and I went to dinner with the Sagemans and some of their friends! Emily and I matched : )
On Saturday, poor Cody had to work all day, so I went to see "He's just not that into you" with Lindsay! It was a very fun movie!! That night Cody and I went down to the University of Houston to watch Garrett the 3k. His race was exciting as he was leading most of the time and the end of the race was a dead sprint between him and another guy, but Garrett won!
Today I turned off my church alarm and we didn't get up! Yikes! We missed Sunday School and tried to make it for church, but all of the parking lots were full! We literally spent 30 minutes looking for a parking spot before giving up and deciding to just go back for night church. On our way home, we stopped by Best Buy and bought a fridge : ) We went by the house today to get more measurements and make more plans!! Then Chlo and I went to the puppy park before church (she played with a Great Dane!!).
On another note, my parents went to see my brother, sis-in-law and niece this weekend. When they all went down to Mamaw and Papaw's, Erin kept pulling mine and Cody's wedding picture off of the coffee table! She misses us : )

No comments: