No picture again, but I got this idea from this pin on pinterest. I mean, who doesn't love s'mores: graham cracker - good, marshmallow -good, chocolate - good. Everybody wins.
6 graham cracker sheets (or as many as you wish)
6 large marshmallows (enough to fit your crackers)
12 Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped
1. Break graham cracker sheets in half.
2. Using clean scissors cut each marshmallow into 2 halves.
3. Heat oven to Low Broil.
4. Align graham crackers in the center of a cookie sheet about 1/2″ apart from each other.
5. Top each graham cracker with a marshmallow with the cut/sticky side down.
6. Place marshmallow topped graham crackers under broiler (turn oven
light on if you have one) DON’T WALK AWAY, watch them closely as they
will toast quickly, allow to toast until golden rotating pan with oven
mitt as needed.
7. Once golden immediately remove from oven, place 1 Kiss in the
center of each toasted marshmallow and gently press down. For best
results serve warm, just like a real S’more.