Monday, October 3, 2011

90 miles a minute

Y'all, life has been crazy these past few weeks! Between teaching, traveling, studying and life in general, I have not had a spare second update. A glimpse into my life:
-Spent time with some great friends
-Met this adorable little guy! Baby Jaxson! It was so fun to see one of my best friends as an amazing mother!

-Saw a high school friend tie the knot in a beautiful ceremony

-Saw my family...no pictures though even of the niece and nephew..to much time spent loving on them to take pics! Have I mentioned lately how adorable they are!!?
-Celebrated my Mamaw's upcoming 80th birthday!! What an amazing woman she is!
-Read A LOT about education
-Ran a lot to keep my sanity
-Read some more about education
- A few quotes that have helped me realize that its okay not to do everything
"You can do anything, but not everything."
"Let whatever you do today be enough."

Here's hoping the next two weeks will be a little calmer, but still filled with joyful things! Happy first week of October!

No comments: