My mom always makes these and they are so addicting! Originally when she started making them, M&M had egg shaped plain m&ms for Easter, but they no longer do so now we substitute with 2 plain M&Ms.
1. Place pretzels spread out on a cookie sheet
2. On top of each pretzel, place an unwrapped rolo.
3. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Allow rolos to soften but not melt (it took mine between 2-3 minutes).
4. Remove from the oven and place two m&ms in the top of each rolo.
5. Place in fridge/freezer to set