Saturday, March 27, 2010

Confessions of a Blogaholic

* I won't post a blog entry until I think it has a cute title : )
*After being gone for a week I actually felt a little overwhelmed trying to catch up on all of your blog lives that I had missed
* I haven't completely figured out that things that come out of the oven are hot and they burn you. At one point last week I had burns on my arm from pizza and on both of my hands from chicken pot pie.
*I really love having a clean house and am actually enjoying cleaning it.
* I love pizza. I probably eat it more than I should. We make pizza, I'll make Texas Toast pizza or bagel pizzas..I'm not picky : )
* I feel like I'm being thrifty by running outside and not having a gym membership.
*Sometimes when I'm making a group of friends take pictures who don't want to, I rationalize it to them by saying that I have to blog it.
* I used skype for the first time a few days ago to talk to my niece and I love it! How cool is it to be able to talk face to face with someone in a different town!
*After attending so many rodeo events in Reliant Arena, I feel that cowboy boots are required for entry.
* I enjoy putting things in the food processor and watching them shred into tiny pieces and knowing all I had to do was hit a button(only food of course).
*I'm pretty sure I looked like a 12 year old when I was skiing..purple goggles, pink hat, pigtails, pink jacket, 5'2"

So proud of our Baylor Bears for making it to the Elite 8! Sic 'em!


1 comment:

beth said...

LOVED getting to see you on Sunday! just 9 more days and I see you again-- woo hoo!!! love you..and we need to get ideas for our neon attire! haha