Friday, April 13, 2012

The attention span of a 5-year old

I have a paper due Monday....I currently have the attention span of a 5 year old. This is a problem. While I'm off task though, I have a few pictures to share : )

Ellie loves three things in her life super fiercely:
1. Cody Sage 2.Her wubba toy 3. pillows (she will move them so that they are positioned under her head).
2 of her loves are picture below


Chloe makes herself comfortable on the ride home from Longview. Her head is poking out between our bags in the back. (Ellie's green wubba made the picture too..)
After reading lots of funny iPhone autocorrects, I had one in a conversation with my mom that I thought was funnier than I'm sure that it actually is
We went to our first Astros' game of the season with Cody's sister Lyndsey and her husband, Chris. Its perfect baseball weather right now!

Happy weekend!

No comments: