Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lately

So I've been psuedo absent from the blogging world...Here's a little glimpse of what I've been doing
Processing 25lbs of venison meat with my husband

Eating Cold weather food like Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup for dinner

Becoming a brunette again (One of my kids said "Its like your hair was vanilla and now its chocolate!)

Coordinating my first 5k! Woohoo Fit Girls! You rocked it! (can't show you their picture, so here's ours!)

School work!


Finished for the semester! PTL, Sic 'em and Gig 'em!
Look at all of the books/articles I read this semester!

Crafting for Christmas (more to come on that later...)
And Christmas parties!
K/1 Christmas Party


Christmas dinner at Dinah's

Only 2 school days left until Christmas break! I am SO excited!!

No comments: