Thursday, December 22, 2011

27

Y'all I just keep getting older.....and closer to the big 3-0. I still have three years though, so I'll hold onto that for now! Today was my 27th birthday. I love birthdays!
We started celebrating yesterday. I went to my friend Lauren's for a little baking with Carolina and Meagan.
Look at this adorable bundt cake Meagan brought from Nothing Bundt Cakes! So yummy!

We headed out from there to meet up with Dinah and we played some Bananagrams. There were quite a few broken rules for Bananagrams....playing in English/Spanish, making up words, stretching out words, but we all had fun!

Afterwards following Lauren's husband, Cody's suggestion, we ate at Torchy's tacos. They are originally in Austin and have just come to Houston. So good!

Today I got to relax with an easy morning run with Ellie and quick walk with Chloe before a nice mani-pedi. Cody got off work early today, so I got to spend time with him!
Here's a sweet pic of Ellie relaxing by the upstairs tree the other day. Looks like this girl loves Christmas!

No comments: