Friday, November 4, 2011

A Glimpse....

Into my week!
Monday was field day! My kindergarteners were paired up with one of my sweet friend's 4th grade class! We had a fun day!

That night, my dad was coming through on his way to the other side of Houston for work the next day. This happened to be at the same time that my brother was staying with us, so we got to have a family dinner! Love!

Tuesday was a HOA meeting and lasagna that I had made ahead and frozen (makes life so easy!)

Wednesday was the first meeting of Fit Girls, a program for 4th and 5th grade girls to promote healthy minds, bodies and hearts! We are reading books, growing hearts and training for a 5k! It was an absolutely insane day that led up to it, but everything went well and the girls seemed to really enjoy!! Please pray that the program will help promote a healthy lifestyle for these girls at such an important age and maybe some will even find a love for running!

Thursday I got a mani-pedi which was AMAZING!! And now I'm ready for the weekend! Hope you all enjoy yours!

No comments: