Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Thanks for passing this along Katie!

The rules are:
1. List 10 honest things about yourself that your blogging friends do not know about you.
2. Give the award away to 7 bloggers.
3. Let them know they've received the award.


1. I'm kind of ocd...like I have this fear that I will at some point burn my house down by leaving my straightener plugged in, so I check it obsessively!

2. I eat constantly. No lie...I snack all day long and tend to be hungry most of the time. Now I don't eat large portions, but I'm always eating.

3. I'm kind of a 5 year old. My preferred breakfast drink is milk and I often take a pbj and cheetos in my lunch to school : )

4. I can't lie to my husband, not even just kidding about something. I always bust out laughing when he asks if I'm serious.

5. I like having things planned out and it really rocks my world when things change.

6. Getting my hair cut is one of my favorite things because they fix your hair and it looks good for a few days after without you having to do anything!

7. I read obsessively! If I start a good book its really hard for me to put it down.

8. I really like the summer because I get to watch Good Morning America!

9. I am very indecisive. Like i got really excited when i heard about bing because it said it was a decision maker (haven't tried it yet).

10. I'm an obsessive pictures taker and uploader (as if you can't tell..). I can't imagine how bad this picture obsession is going to be when we have kids!

Now the people I am passing the Honest Scrap award on to are the following:

No comments: