Sunday, October 7, 2012

Family!

I've been blessed with an amazing family and have the opportunity this Fall to spend quite a few weekends with them!
1.  Back in September, I went to Beeville with my parents to see my cousin, Graham, play some high school football!  We had a blast visiting and getting to watch him play.  Graham will continue the cousin tradition next year of becoming a Baylor Bear.  Sic 'em!
  
2. Home! I still call Longview home...I did live there for the first 18 years of my life.  Due to a crazy summer (thank you grad school...), we hadn't gotten to visit Longview since May.  At the end of September we went home for the weekend to visit, shop (me), spend some time on the land (Cody) and eat! : )  

3.  Central Texas:  This weekend we started off at our deer lease.  Then we headed on to my aunt Jo's house in Riesel where we had a family reunion and got to see most of my side of the family.  Cody headed back out to the deer lease, while I headed to my Mamaw's and got to have a little sleepover!

I love all of the quality family time that we've gotten lately! Now if I can just push through these next few weeks of grad school, we can make it to Thanksgiving and some more family time!

No comments: