Friday, June 29, 2012

ATX

Summer school ended this week! PTL!  I am thankful for the opportunity to supplement our income with summer school each year, but am thankful also each year when I get to begin my summer.  This summer school became a challenge more so that some previous years as I have been trying desperately to balance school, grad school and life. 
Since summer school was over, I was blessed with the opportunity to head to Austin to see Beth!
I got to see her precious house, shop, drink a little coffee, eat some sushi at Sushi Zushi, shop the Dillards 30% off clearance sale (that ends tomorrow just FYI), run Towne Lake/Lady Bird Lake,


kayak on the lake,
 

shop a little on South Congress, eat a Hey Cupcake! Vegan cupcake

and enjoy an amazing lunch at Blue Dahlia.  I need to visit more often!


My prosciutto, mozzarella, pesto and sun dried tomato tartine was big enough for both my lunch and dinner.



 On a random note, look at how beautiful this tree is in our front yard!


No comments: