Sunday, October 17, 2010

Painting with a Twist

Apparently these places are becoming quite popular, but on Thursday night, some friends and I went to Painting with a Twist! We had picked a painting beforehand and while there, our instructor took us step by step through painting the picture. We had SO much fun and were quite impressed with our finished products!





On a random side note, the firefighters came to school on Friday with their firetrucks much to my kiddos' delight. They dress a teacher up in the firefighter clothing to show the kids that it is just clothes and that firefighters are not scary. I was the lucky one this year with my group, so here is your glimpse into what I might have looked like had I taken a different career path : )

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I've heard of painting with a twist! There's one right by my house. I guess I need to try it!