Monday, September 13, 2010

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

So I'm slightly behind on blog updates, but I'm doing my best to catch up : ) 3 weeks ago Cody's sister, Lyndsey, got married and what a fun wedding!! We were so honored to be a part of it!
After the rehearsal on Friday night, we went to The Iron Cactus in downtown Dallas for some yummy Mexican food.

My roomie/sis-in-law's sister-in-law
On Saturday bright and early, we headed to the bridal brunch and getting our hair fixed (which I somehow managed to make it through both of those events without taking pictures!)
Then we went on to First Baptist Dallas for the wedding followed by the reception at Sam Buca. Wasn't she a gorgeous bride!?
Jenni and I

My sweet mother-in-law

with the beautiful bride/our shared sister-in-law!
@ the Reception with my handsome husband!

Aggies singing the Aggie War Hymn

Congrats Lyndsey and Chris!

1 comment:

katie + bret said...

Loving BOTH the dresses you are wearing - gorgeous!

and now I can see that indeed, your hair has been cut for a while - my bad! Still looks cute :)