Very yummy pizza!! I used our pizza dough recipe that I always use rather than the one listed below.
Chicken Pesto Pizza
From Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet
* 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
* 1 cup warm water (110° to 115°)
* 2-3/4 cups bread flour, divided
* 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
* 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
* 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
* 1/2 each small green, sweet red and yellow peppers, julienned
* 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
* 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
* 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Beat in the 1 cup
* flour, 1 tablespoon oil, sugar and 1 teaspoon salt. Add the
remaining flour; beat until combined.
* Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic,
about 6-8 minutes.
* Place in a bowl coated with cooking spray,
turning once to coat top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
doubled, about 1 hour.