Friday, January 1, 2010

A Tale of Two Puppies..

**Disclaimer: We love both of our puppies equally!!
Now don't judge our sweet Chloe on this, because she really is an awesome dog, but back in the summer she went to Petsmart to get groomed. Being a bad puppy mom, she was very matted because I had not been very diligent about brushing her (which means that they had to try to brush out the mattes and it hurt). When I picked her up, she had received a report card that said "I was a little devil, but my groomer still loves me." : )

In stark contrast, Ellie went to Petsmart's Petshotel and Doggie Day Care (which was a wonderful experience, I def. recommend it) while we were at Horseshoe Bay. When we picked her up, her Pawgress Report said "I love Ellie! She is such a sweetheart. She loves giving hugs and kisses, it's so adorable! Please bring her back soon."

No comments: