Monday, November 9, 2009

A little bit of everything...

Well hello friends! I have been reading all of your blogs faithfully, but have somehow neglected to update my own. No worries though, I have enough pictures to make you feel like you've been a part of everything : ) Let's just go through some events of the past few weeks:

1. Pumpkin carving with Dinah, Meagan, Ashley, Taylor and Chrissy. It was so fun! I def. cut my finger though.





2. After a recent trip to Academy, I have discovered that I'm trying to be just like my husband
I have copied his hunting boots (oh yes, I have some now too!)

And his Nike watch : )

3. Pedis and Sonic drinks with my mom and mother-in-law in Longview this weekend!

I don't know if you can tell, but my camo shirt says "He hunts, I shop"

4. Allison and Ikey Eason's Wedding. She was SUCH a gorgeous bride!

5. Longview Museum of Fine Arts to see dad's photos in an exhibit! We're very proud of him!

6. Cody got to go hunting for the first time on his deer lease. They saw some deer but are waiting for the right one. Apparently Ellie had an absolute blast!

7. Only 2 weeks until Step Out!! I'll have to update soon with the grand total that our t-shirts sales raised! I am so overwhelmed by y'alls generosity!

8. Enjoy your week! We have a Friday the 13th this week!

No comments: