Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gobble till you Wobble

Can I just start out today by telling you that I am on a Christmas high. Our tree is up and mostly decorated, stockings are hung on the chimney with care, some garland is up, nativity scenes have made their way onto tables, Christmas dishes are displayed. I am SO excited!! Just a little more decorating to do and then of course I will share pictures!
Backtracking to this past week though, we celebrated Thanksgiving with both of our families over the past week!! We had Sage family Thanksgiving on Thursday (which included Bananagrams, so fun!), black Friday shopping with my mom on Friday, Brown family Thanksgiving on Friday,
(EG helping make the green bean casserole)

Gobble Wobble run on Saturday,

I ran into a fellow blogger at the run!! : )

BU v Tech Game at Cowboys stadium with Kel and Beth

and Cody got to go to the deer lease!!
We are SO BLESSED! I am SO thankful for our two wonderful families that are a constant source of love, support and encouragement, our sweet puppy dogs that keep us constantly entertained, the way that God provides for us over and over again, my amazing husband who couldn't have been a better match for me, and all of the yummy unhealthy food we ate this weekend. The last of course is the reason that I need to run LOTS this next week : )
Things to look forward to: healthy eating this week, December starting Tuesday, haircut, Brad&Jen&Erin coming on Friday!, 25th birthday in 23 days, Christmas in 26 and our 2nd wedding anniversary in 30 days!

No comments: