Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bippity Boppity Boo

So....Cody and I have been working hard all week, painting, hanging curtains and deep cleaning our house. Why you may ask, because we have company coming this weekend!! Both sets of our parents as well as his brother and sister are coming to visit, walk/run in Step Out and celebrate Cody's 25th birthday!! I just thought I'd share a few pics of our house : )
1. The berry wreath mom and I made

2. CURTAINS! Such a little thing that brings such great joy.

3. We repainted our entryway because it was a drab color like this before

to a darker beige (Sherwin Williams - Latte)

4. SO excited about the run this weekend and time with our families!!
5. Also can barely contain my excitement about: Thanksgiving Break, Thanksgiving meals, Black Friday shopping, decorating for Christmas, and Christmas songs!! Woohoo!

2 comments:

katie + bret said...

House looks great! Enjoy the company, Cody's big day and the run!!

Sarah, Casey, & Riley said...

Okay you've inspired me - I need to do the same and get off my bum and get my house ready for the holidays! Thanks for the inspiration!