Sunday, October 18, 2009

Let's Fall

Another weekend that felt like fall!! Woohoo! Now I'm just waiting for those leaves to start changing colors.
This weekend we went to Longview for Maegan and Cody's wedding and lucky for us, we got to see not only both sets of parents, but my brother, sis(inlaw) and niece(which means I have tons of pics to share)!
Aunt Sb and Erin

Walking like a kindergartener (hands behind her back)

Playing with my girls on a gorgeous day
Erin with her new best friend Ellie

With Chlo...note the similar stances : )

Swinging

I love this one of my dad and Erin!

Maegan and Cody's wedding was at her parents house and it was so beautiful!!
Cody, me, Danee and Warren

I copied Ashley's adorable pumpkins and bought a fall arrangement to help my house look festive. Now I just need to figure out how to make a wreath : )

Happy week to all! Don't forget to let me know if you're interested in donating/joining us for Step Out (the diabetes walk/run)!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Your pumpkins look great SB!! : )