Pumpkin Bundt Cake
from Taste of Home
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine sugar and oil
- until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each
- addition. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and
- cloves; add to egg mixture alternately with pumpkin, beating well
- after each addition.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake 60-65 minutes or
- until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool 10
- minutes before inverting onto a wire rack. Remove pan and cool
- completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 12-16 servings.
*I used my mini bundt pan to make small cakes rather than large ones.
*I also mixed together an icing using milk and powdered sugar to cover them with
when they were still warm.
*Using the small clear cups, I was able to divide them to pass out separately.