Sunday, January 16, 2011

Things I am loving..

1. One coat jewel tone nail polishes like OPI's Ski Teal We Drop


2. Cold weather accessories. My current fave is my crochet head wrap. (Mine is from a little shop in Brenham, but this one looks pretty similar)

3. Date nights with the husband
Wednesday night's Rockets' Game

4. Quick and Easy meals
Chili-Lime Southwest Wraps
from Cooking with Paula Deen Magazine

1/2 cup mayonnaise
1TBS lime juice
1 tsp chili powder
3 C shredded cooked chicken
1 (10oz) diced tomatoes and green chiles
1 (15.25 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 (15.25 oz) can whole -kernel corn, rinsed and drained
1/2 C chopped cilantro
7 (10") flour tortillas

In a large bowl, combine mayo, lime juice, and chili powder. Stir in chicken, tomatoes and green chiles, beans, corn and cilantro. Spoon mixture into each tortilla. Roll up tortillas, and cut in half.

5. Knowing I still have one more day to my weekend : )

No comments: