Friday, June 21, 2013

Father's Day

(Yes it was almost a week ago, but I have a six week old, so there's my excuse..)

I am so thankful for three wonderful men who selflessly give of themselves to serve their children and wives.  

1. My sweet daddy who is a great listener, encourager, hugger, believer and who gave me a love for music & pictures.


2. Cody's dad who raised my sweet husband to be selfless, responsible, respectful and to have a great sense of humor and on top of that, you have so lovingly accepted me into your own family for the past 10 years.

3. I have been so blessed to see my own husband love our little girl.  I did not think that I could love him more until I saw him love and take care of our Sadie.  You will be her first love, her protector and her encourager.  What a wonderful future we have ahead of us!





 Happy Belated Father's Day!

No comments: