Thursday, December 9, 2010

That's like comparing apples to apples...


This weekend we had our annual Childs Family girls' weekend. My mom, her sisters, my Mamaw, girl cousins and even my niece headed to Brenham for the weekend.
We got to their cute downtown just in time for the Christmas parade! Then we wandered a little more to find the Italian restaurant Volare. Yum!

Afterwards we headed back to the hotel for our first round of Apples to Apples, a family fave. I was so close, but did not win...
The next day we got up bright and early for what else, but shopping! : ) We explored downtown a little more and had quite a few good finds!

We then enjoyed lunch and blue bell from Must Be Heaven! I love sandwich places!

Our weekend also included an ornament exchange,

A delicious Bleu cheese burger from BT Longhorn Saloon,
Cookie decorating, more apples to apples, some deep convos, some silly convos and lots of love.

I am so thankful that we have established this tradition and cannot wait to meet up each year as our family continues to grow!

No comments: