Monday, December 21, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

What a fun time of year!! Beautiful decorations are everywhere around town and Christmas music is playing in every store! Of course there are the crazy drivers (who apparently only come out in December?) and the Scrooges out in some store, but in general it's a very jolly time : )
I am out of school for 2 weeks and 2 days, which makes me very jolly!
Last Friday we had polar express day and party day all in one which proved quite exhausting, but fun!

On Friday night I actually finished all of my holiday shopping! What a good feeling!
Then on Saturday, Kelly and Beth came to Houston. I just LOVE those girls!!
Kelly, Beth, Liz, Heather and I went to lunch Saturday and then onto Crave for some yummy cupcakes.

Then we went for manis/pedis and shopping. If you have not yet visited Francesca's, I suggest that you go right now! What a fun store! They have fun, inexpensive jewelry and very trendy clothes!
Then we went to Fish City Grille for dinner and met Jessica there. Fish City Grille is in the Vintage Shopping center, which is a newer center and I had no idea it had so many restaurants towards the back of the shopping center. Lots of fun places to try!

Sunday we went to the early service at First Baptist and then onto Cadillac for a birthday celebration brunch! What fun friends I have! We are all so different, but have so much fun together!! I'm pretty sure that during brunch we planned a European trip and a half marathon. : )


While I was finishing up school and spending the weekend with my friends, Cody was way out in West Texas hunting mule deer. His is the second from the left! He had such a good time!

On another note, after 10 months of trying Ellie finally succeeded in getting one of her toys into my bathtub. Sometime I feel like I have a toddler instead of a puppy! Look at that happy puppy face. : )

My countdown is getting smaller: 1 day until my 25th birthday, 4 days until Christmas and 8 days until our 2nd wedding anniversary!

No comments: