Wednesday, July 16, 2014

One year old!

Sadie celebrated her first birthday in May.  Our little bitty baby is one (actually 14 months by now...). Can you believe it?!  I took off part of the day to spend time with her and my parents came in too.  We celebrated with a lunch, nap time and party prep.

On Saturday the 10th, we had a great day celebrating this sweet little thing with sweet friends and family.  (Sorry for the picture overload..)
The Set up






 


The Party






















 Post Party Swim


I could not have possibly fathomed before meeting this child how much I could possibly love someone.  I could not imagine how much joy one little person can bring into your life.  You, my sweet Sadie Leigh, are a joy and the greatest blessing we could ever hope for!  We love you!

No comments: