Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ok Stalker...

Teaching kindergarten is always very entertaining, especially when they are writing! : )
Por ejemplo:
*One little boy wrote today "Yesterday my sister called me stalker."
*A little girl wrote "I dreamed about a bar." bar = bear
*Another little girl wrote "My sister was the pits." pits = prince
*Two little girls were arguing today over whether it is a "poodle" skirt or a "pool" skirt
And that was just today! : ) Gotta love it!

A few pics from the weekend/week:
Crawfish de Mayo Round 2! On Saturday, Cody and I went to Austin to see Beth and Patrick and go to Crawfish de Mayo! We were so glad to get to see them and meet some new friends! It was super fun! This year they even had crawfish races!
Patrick, Beth, Me & Cody

Beth and I with our Crawfish! Yum!

Cody and I

And then this afternoon, Emily came over with her golden retriever, Buddy, for Chick-fil-A and a puppy play date!! They had so much fun! We even managed to get all three pups to sit for a picture!!
Aftermath of puppy playdate..

Happy Wednesday to all & happy 31st anniversary to my wonderful parents!! Love you lots!

No comments: